My family is a huge fan of brownies… We have tried many different brownie recipes but this version was amazing. We liked the idea of brownies with a pie crust. I used a regular premade pie crust. I would have made it from scratch but I didn’t have a lot of time… I needed to do it quickly soI used a pillsbury pie crust dough but you may use your favorite brand or a crust that you made yourself! 🙂
And of course, some vanilla ice cream is a must have for this pie. And drizzle some chocolate syrup on top… Mmm… the brownie had a perfect texture. I’d definitely try it again.
This Sugar Cookie Bread Recipe is really easy and quick to make, too. It’s a wonderful treat to take to a party or when you invite friends over for a dinner. Anyone who likes brownies or chocolate will love it.
Sugar Cookie Bread Recipe
- 1 Pie Crust Dough (Pillsbury or your favorite brand or made from scratch)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Press pie crust dough against bottom and side of ungreased 9-inch pie plate building up ½-inch edges. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is light golden brown.
- In 2 quart saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients except ice cream and chocolate syrup to saucepan until smooth and well blended. Pour mixture into baked crust.
- Bake 20 minutes; place strips of foil over crust to prevent crust from becoming dark. Bake 20-25 more minutes or until top is crusty and filling is set (do not overbake). Cool on wire rack. (*when you take out the brownie pie, the middle part might have risen. no worries. as it cools, it will set.) Serve slightly warm with ice cream and drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
- Store pie covered in refrigerator. (If pie has cooled before serving, microwave individual pieces for about 15 seconds.)
Read more: Achari Aloo Recipe