Many individual loves seafood recipe and it is wonderful tasty food. This seafood pie began as an economical way in order to feed a big family.
The whole seafood dish is depends on the ends of cod. Mostly, individuals do not know how to prepare Seafood Pie recipe in home.
Therefore, they are searching in the internet to cook variety of seafood pie recipe. There are several seafood pie recipes available in the internet.
Seafood Pie Recipe
This is very tasty seafood dish, which has several healthy contents. People can eat this to improve their strength and as well as to get strong body.
One can prepare this dish in 30 minutes.
- Swiss brown mushrooms 200g, trimmed and sliced
- 80g butter
- Green prawns 500g, peeled and deveined
- Warm milk 500ml
- Solid white fish fillet 400gram and cut it into 2cm pieces
- Olive oil 2 spoon
- Single bunch asparagus, trim and cut it into 2.5cm pieces
- Chopped fresh drill two spoon
- Plain flour 50g
- White wine 125ml
- Finely grated vintage cheddar 1 cup
- Dijon mustard one spoon
- Take 1.25 kilogram of potatoes, peel it and cut it into 4cm pieces.
- Warm milk 125ml
- Butter 20g
- Finely grated vintage cheddar 65g
How To Prepare?
- To prepare a potato topping, place the large potato in a big saucepan and pour cold water to sufficient level.
- Leave it some times to boil and reduce the heat to average.
- Cook it for 20 minutes or till the potato become very tender.
At the same time prepare the filling, heat the butter in a pan with medium heat.
Add the mushroom and leek. Cook, rouse often, for six minutes or till the green vegetables become soften.
Then add the asparagus and cook it for one minute. Then transfer it to a big plate.
Heat the refined oil in the frying pan with average heat. Add the fish, prawns, and scallop. Cook for one to two minutes or till it become brown.
Add the drill and mix it well to combine after transferred to the huge bowl.
Then again heat the remaining butter in a saucepan until foaming. Then switch off the stove the mix in the flour.
Then place the pan and cook it for 2 minutes or till it becomes light golden. Then remove the pan from the stove and add the milk, and wine, whisking becomes soft. Again place the pan over average heat and cook up to the sauce boils and solid.
Then add the cheddar and mustard. And mix the sauce to the seafood mixture.
- Preheat the micro-oven to 200degree Celsius.
- Line two baking trays along with non-stick baking paper.
- Then split the seafood mixture uniformly among 6 five hundred milligram freeze proof dishes.
Cook the potato over heavy heat and shake the pan for two minutes or till the moisture has evaporated.
Add the butter after the pan is removed from the stove and mash it until it becomes soft. Also add the milk and mix until very soft.
One can use the fork to spread the mixture of potato over the pies. Then spray the cheddar over them.
Finally bake it in oven for twenty – twenty five minutes to get a light golden color.